Registration is now open for the 2015 Wisconsin Health Literacy Summit: “Better Health through Better Communication” April 14-15 in Madison, WI. This Summit, coordinated by Wisconsin Health Literacy, will focus on how improved health communication can lead to better outcomes.
The Summit Experience
- 6 general sessions by national leaders in health communication, including Dr. Rima Rudd, Dr. Michael Wolf, Dr. Brian Zikmund-Fisher, Jackie Taylor and Dr. Laura Noonan
- Over 80 expert session and poster presenters
- 25 different breakout sessions in five subject tracks, including “Patient Engagement and Outcomes” and “Health Communication”
- Reception/posters presentation
- 2 networking lunches, including “hot topics” table discussions
- Up Close with Rima and Cynthia: small group dialogue with health literacy leaders Dr. Rima Rudd and Dr. Cynthia Baur
- 40 Ideas in 40 Minutes: A rapid-fire list of easy-to-implement health literacy solutions
- Mystery Guest: An inspiring surprise presenter Skyping from 3,700 miles away
- 3 Pre-Summit sessions, including “Writing and Designing Effective Communications,” “Growing a Health Literacy Coalition,” and “Health Literacy Starter Kit”
- Engaging social media activities
View the full Summit Agenda here.
You can register here. Sign up by March 17 for the early bird discounted rate!
Questions: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org