September 28-30, 2022
Stoney Creek Hotel | Onalaska, WI
The 2022 WHPRMS Annual Conference, Tap into What’s Brewing in Healthcare, will be held September 28-30, 2022 at the Stoney Creek Hotel in Onalaska, WI. The conference will feature lively keynote speakers, workshops, networking opportunities, an exhibitor showcase, and a grand awards ceremony. We have an array of sponsorship options this year and are seeking your partnership to help create this dynamic conference experience. We encourage you to thoughtfully consider this opportunity to be part of our camaraderie and development, while investing in the future of healthcare marketing, public relations, and business development.
- Exhibit Only: $750 Member | $1,250 Non-Member
- Electricity is $50
- O’Zapft Is! Sponsor (Coffee Sponsor): $2,500 (2 available)
- Lederhosen Sponsor (Lanyard Sponsor): $2,500 (1 available)
- Feierabend Sponsorship (Wednesday Evening Networking Event Sponsor): $2,500 (1 available)
- Festmeister Sponsorship (Thursday Keynote Sponsor): $2,500 (1 available)
- Guten Appetit! Sponsor (Thursday Lunch Sponsor): $2,500 (1 available)
- Gemutlichkeit Sponsor (Thursday Reception Sponsor): $2,500 (1 available)
- Fruhstuck Sponsorship (Breakfast Sponsor): $2,500 (2 available)
- Brezen Sponsorship (Break Sponsor): $1,000 (3 available)
- Prost! Sponsorship (Friday Closing Session Sponsor): $1,500 (1 available)
- Oktoberfest Sponsorships (Event App Sponsor): $1,500 (1 available)
For a complete list of sponsorships and what’s included, please click the Register button below for details.
Rooms are available at the Stoney Creek Hotel at a special group rate of $95/night + taxes and fees. Reservations can be made by calling 608-781-3060 ext. 3 or online by making your reservation online here. Please be sure you request to be in the Wisconsin Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing Society (WHPRMS) block. Please make your reservation by August 27, 2022 to ensure you get the group rate.