The Wisconsin Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing Society (WHPRMS) is looking for experts in the field of healthcare marketing and public relations to educate and inspire our attendees. September 29-30, 2022, in Onalaska, WI. Healthcare strategy and market development professionals from Wisconsin will gather in Milwaukee to learn innovative strategies, cutting-edge ideas, new concepts and best–practice approaches to their businesses. If you can offer this type of expertise, we want you to be one of our speakers. Share your experience and insights with your peers, while increasing your visibility and enhancing your professional growth. Submissions are due by Friday, January 28th, for the Virtual Spring Conference and Friday, April 29th for the Annual Conference.
Speakers are expected to provide an executive summary or outline, as well as an electronic version of supporting handouts. Selected speakers must agree to allow supporting handouts to be included in the conference proceedings and posted on the WHPRMS website.
Proposal selection is based on the following criteria:
- Originality of material
- Topic alignment with membership interest
- Timeliness of information
- Ease of implementing ideas presented
- Level of sophistication
- Specific learning objectives
- Practical application of materials
- Speaker qualifications
Vendors and consultants selected to present may be asked to include a provider-based co-speaker. The following is a list of presentation topics our membership has shown interest in over the past year. Please do not limit your proposal to the areas below. If you have expertise in one or more of these, areas we encourage you to submit a proposal.
- Reputation management
- Digital marketing/engagement (email, social media, websites, apps, SEO patient portals, etc.)
- Innovative strategies and tactics
- Communications during times of great change
- Reputation management and community relations
- Service line growth and development
- Physician referral development
- Virtual health
- How to gain “buy in” on strategy from the C-suite
- Avoiding burnout
- Emerging trends in the strategic landscape
- Customer/patient experience and engagement
- How our community outreach events tie into marketing efforts and examples of successful events.
- Rural community health and its connection to marketing
- Internal marketing–how to create a positive work environment, improve morale and culture
- How to be relevant with the fluid healthcare marketing trends
- Brand–the importance of storytelling, authenticity and how that ties back into loyalty
- Best practices of a successful digital campaign
- Deep dive into how digital advertising works – what it is, how to do it, with examples
- Employee communication best practices
- Staying competitive in out-patient and post-acute care
- Event planning
- Patient-centered care
- Retail marketing
- Long–term care marketing
- Crisis communication
- Generation Z
- Social Media & ROI
All submissions must be completed using the Speaker Proposal Form. Please send questions to WHPRMS@badgerbay.co.