Last updated: February 17. 2020
Current WHPRMS members may post jobs on this page for free. Non-members are welcome to post positions for $50. Postings remain on the Website for 90 days and should be sent to the WHPRMS Webmaster for consideration.
ProHealth Care, Inc.
POSITION: Director Digital Consumer Engagement
Listing date: 2/17/2020
ProHealth Care is adding a Director of Digital Consumer Engagement to its leadership team. In this highly visible role, the Director will partner with leaders, physicians and others throughout the system to craft and execute a comprehensive digital consumer engagement strategy for the organization, focusing on providing an outstanding customer experience and making care easier to access. As a member of the system’s leadership team, the Director will work collaboratively with departments to identify, prioritize and operationalize projects, and then measure results against objectives. The ideal candidate will be a consumer advocate, identifying ways to make the health care system more responsive to the needs of health care consumers. And will need to interact effectively with colleagues from across the system, eliciting their ideas, cooperation and support. Creativity and flexibility will be important attributes.
Direct URL link to Careers Page posting and Apply Online:
This Position Will Offer You:
- Engaging and community focused culture
- Competitive Salary with Leadership Incentive Plan
- Opportunity for professional career growth
- Robust benefits including: Generous PTO; Choices in insurance; HSA; Tuition reimbursement; immediate 401K match; discounted tickets to various entertainment, social and sporting events
What You Will Do:
- Evaluate market conditions, competitive data and consumer research to fully understand the consumer experience across multiple channels and touch points
- Identify tools and technologies that are engaging and valuable to health care consumers, and also will differentiate ProHealth Care
- Ensure that the foundational components of ProHealth Care’s digital consumer engagement strategy, like online scheduling, reflect a best-in-class approach
- Takes primary responsibility for shaping the consumer-facing part of ProHealth MyChart
- Work with the team to further develop ProHealth’s consumer website.
- Understand user experience design and how to apply design principals to develop better products and services for health care consumers
You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Health Administration, or related degree; Masters preferred
- 5 years technical experience required; 10+ years preferred
- Project management certification preferred
- 3 years of leadership experience required; 5+ years preferred
- Health care experience preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of electronic medical record platforms, particularly Epic, is preferred
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office products with ability to create scorecards and status reports
- Valid driver’s license required
Begin your story at ProHealth Care as a critical member of the leadership team! Enjoy our video series (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPFCUXfnUwodzw8Mx4D8VnQ/videos) featuring our own employees sharing why they choose ProHealth Care and what they enjoy about working here.
Why Join ProHealth Care:
We have nearly 5,000 dedicated clinical and non-clinical employees and physicians who work together every day to serve the health and well-being of our community. At ProHealth Care everyone contributes to the care our patients receive. And, everyone is treated with kindness and respect in our welcoming environment. The UW Cancer Center at ProHealth Care has maintained Outstanding Achievement Award status from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC) since 2004. The Outstanding Achievement Award recognizes cancer programs that demonstrate excellence by earning commendation for all applicable standards and providing quality care to patients with cancer.
ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. This spring we will be opening an additional hospital in Mukwonago, offering more job opportunities. Learn more at https://careers.prohealthcare.org/
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
POSITION: System Director, Marketing
Listing date: 1/9/2020
Aspirus Health Care is an eight hospital non-profit, community-directed health system with more than 7,600 employees and net revenues exceeding 1 billion. Aspirus serves people in North Central Wisconsin and Upper Michigan through an extensive hospital and clinic network, home health and hospice care, pharmacies, critical care, medical goods, nursing homes, a philanthropic and research foundation, and an affiliated physician network. The System is anchored by Aspirus Wausau Hospital (AWH), which serves as a regional health resource and is an acute care facility with 325 available beds and staffed by 351 physicians in 44 specialties. Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, AWH also provides leading-edge cancer, trauma, women’s health, spine and neurological care.
The System Director, Marketing will be responsible for providing strategic leadership for the development, implementation and performance of marketing activities across the Aspirus system. This key leader will be an experienced marketing leader with a strong executive presence, communication skills and the ability to grow and motivate a team. This key leader will directly manage and establish standardizations around centralized marketing, branding and advertising functions to build brand reputation and to support the organization’s key strategies, tactics, and the overall mission. This will include providing strategic direction and business development goals with a focus on the high priority service lines. The Director, System Marketing will report directly to Vice President, Business Transformation, Marketing & Communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Communications or related field
- 7+ Years experience of strategic marketing planning, implementation and performance tracking
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a focus in marketing
Working at Aspirus Health Care, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within a full-size city and safe neighborhoods
- Great food and drink, outdoor adventures, world-class museums
- Top notch educational opportunities
- Beautiful parks and forests and the Wisconsin River
- Easy access to Green Bay, Milwaukee and Chicago
Please direct all applications, inquiries, and nominations to the WittKieffer Candidate Portal or via email at AspirusDirSysMarketing@wittkieffer.com. The Candidate Portal is a secure, easy way to nominate a colleague, express interest, or apply for a position.
Marshfield Clinic Health System
POSITION: Director of Commercial Products and Marketing
Listing date: 12/17/2019
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is an integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 10,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, Rice Lake, Park Falls, and Neillsville, Marshfield Children’s Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan, and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Director of Commercial Products and Marketing – SHP is responsible for driving the growth of Security Health Plan’s commercial product portfolio and marketing strategy. This role will work collaboratively with professionals across the System (Security Health Plan, care delivery and other Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) business units) to foster innovation and growth.
With an in-depth understanding of the market and Health System strategy, the Director will oversee the delivery of market/competitive insights, product development and implementation, and the go-to-market and positioning strategy. The Director collaborates with Actuary, Sales and Operations to develop key performance indicators and identify approaches for leveraging resources across the system to assure high-quality products that support smart System growth.
The Director is responsible for fostering a culture of innovation, service excellence and continuous improvement within cross-functional, matrix organization and must be able to lead directly and indirectly. This position reports to the Chief Growth Officer.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Fifteen years of experience in marketing, product development and management or related area
- Six years of experience in a management or leadership role
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of the healthcare and health insurance market Demonstrate proficiency with verbal and written communication, strategic planning and business acumen
- Masters’ degree in marketing, business administration, health administration or related field
- Experience with a provider-sponsored health insurance plan and/or ten years’ experience in the healthcare field
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Questions can be directed to Beth Westlund at email@example.com
Apply directly through:
Visit our the career center at:
Keyword: Director of Commercial Products and Marketing
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.