Last updated: May 7, 2019
Current WHPRMS members may post jobs on this page for free. Non-members are welcome to post positions for $50. Postings remain on the Website for 90 days and should be sent to the WHPRMS Webmaster for consideration.
Quartz Health Plan
POSITION: Internal Communication Manager
Listing date: 5/7/19
Quartz is seeking a strategic, innovative communicator to join our Human Resources team as an Internal Communication Manager. The Internal Communication Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of an internal communication strategy in support of Quartz strategic objectives. This position provides expert-level internal and corporate communication consultation and production in the areas of written materials, communication techniques and material review. The Internal Communication Manager will be expected to create engaging, yet straightforward, content for distribution to employees based on interpretation of strategic planning documents, task tracking documents, policies & procedures, focus group discussion, and more. This role must be able to utilize forthright, creative writing skills to communicate important, strategic messages in a straightforward but engaging manner.
- Develop, implement and manage the daily operations of internal and employee communication programs for the organization:
- Author original content and edit business copy for accuracy, style, readability and appropriateness for the internal audience.
- Ensure timely production and distribution of content through the employee Intranet, email, newsletters, flyers, briefings, and presentations.
- Oversee the visual design, content and theme for the Intranet:
- Responsible for monitoring and understanding user needs through feedback mechanisms, including Intranet analytics.
- Lead efforts to maintain sound, efficient site navigation – managing the homepage to properly balance important content and tools for employees
- Serve as company lead on Intranet page builds, security issues, documentation management and authorization of super users.
- Serve as corporate liaison with Intranet vendor regarding upgrades, release notes, enhancements, and bug fixes
- Lead employee focus groups, serve on internal committees, and represent Quartz at community activities, as needed, to communicate corporate objectives, policies, performance, involvement, forecasts, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Internal Communications, preferably in positions of growing responsibility for both internal and corporate communications activities
- Proven experience developing internal messages and strategic content on behalf of CEO and Senior Leadership
- Hands-on knowledge and experience managing content-driven, web-based corporate Intranet sites
- Thorough, working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; experience working with additional communications technology and tools is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and analyses simultaneously while meeting key deadlines and deliverables, and prioritizing time and resources
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to maintain confidentiality, present recommendations to leadership and develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Ability to travel to external locations, as needed, is required.
This position will work full-time from our office in Madison, WI with some travel to other Quartz offices and off-site, on occasion. Quartz offers an excellent benefit and compensation package, opportunities for professional growth and a professional culture built upon the foundation of Respect, Responsibility & Relationships.
Quartz values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
SSM Health Dean Health Plan
POSITION: Marketing & Communication Liaison
Listing date: 5/7/19
Established in 1983, Dean Health Plan is the insurance services subsidiary of Dean and SSM Health. It maintains a position of leadership in insurance services through a physician-led integrated health system that improves the health of its members and delivers a superior level of service and care. We’re looking for talented individuals committed to improving the health of community through innovation, partnership and integrity.
The Marketing & Communication Liaison is a senior-level role that will work on Medicare marketing projects independently or with the assistance of a Marketing Specialist, with guidance from the Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have direct-to-consumer insurance, regulatory or financial marketing experience and be able to work on strategic and creative print & digital projects in a timeline-based, federal-guideline-heavy environment. This role will be an integral part of the Dean Health Plan Marketing team and work alongside Marketing Specialists supporting other product lines, the Creative and Web area along with team members from Product & Sales.
The Marketing and Communications Liaison, under the guidance of the Marketing Manager, supports the work of Dean Health Plan, a member of SSM Health as a part of the Wisconsin Region Marketing and Communications Team. All work will be done in alignment with the regional marketing and communications strategy and work plans.
- Demonstrates and imparts the mission, philosophy, values and vision of SSM Health Care in daily behaviors and operational functions, processes and environment.
- Participates in strategic development of Dean Health Plan ministry/geography-specific marketing and communications plans based on regional and local strategies, in partnership with regional Marketing and Communications Managers.
- Oversee the development and execution of specific campaign deliverables, including monitoring internal and external deadlines in Work front and facilitating timely, efficient production and execution of projects.
Coordinates and implements the marketing and communications strategies to increase awareness of SSM Health services for assigned Dean Health Plan ministry/geography, in alignment with the regional team, plans, metrics and resources.
- Maintains and grows key relationships and partnerships with local sales and product team stakeholders and advertising agency/media buying vendors
- Develop and maintain policy and procedure documentation.
Implement campaigns to generate leads for product line in support of sales and product team goals.
Follow appropriate regulatory guidelines to remain compliant across all marketing collateral.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, strategic communications, public relations/affairs or related field. Experience in healthcare industry preferred.
- Strong crisis management and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications as well as personal relationship development skills in both small and large scale settings.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness to learn regulatory requirements for product line and Medicare information and topics.
Four or more years in communications, marketing, or related field required. Some experience with strategic marketing campaign development, strategic communications planning and implementation and event planning preferred.
Our robust employee benefits package includes health benefits, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long-term disability coverage, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption reimbursement, an employee assistance program, retirement plan options and more.
Legato Healthcare Marketing
POSITION: Account Manager
De Pere, WI
Legato Healthcare Marketing, in De Pere, Wisconsin, seeks a full-time account manager to serve its rapidly growing base of healthcare clients. Legato serves exclusively in the healthcare industry with specializations in rural health, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, behavioral health, physician practices and medical products. Legato is the exclusive marketing partner of the National Rural Health Association and has clients throughout the country. Our offices are located in the historic and iconic Olde School Square complex in De Pere, Wisconsin, providing an old-world 19th century charm in an idyllic and modern atmosphere. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right individual looking to make the next step in his or her career. Growth opportunities are limitless.
The Legato culture is collaborative and high energy. We’re serious about our work, but we’re also serious about our fun. We enjoy each other’s company and team chemistry is integral to our success and to our job satisfaction. We roll up our sleeves and help each other, regardless of what’s in our job descriptions. We love what we do and we thrive on our relationships and successes with our clients. This isn’t just a job. It’s our passion. It’s our career.
Due to rapid growth, Legato is adding to its account management team. We’re seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, and driven professional to take the next step in his or her career by joining our dynamic team. It’s an exciting time at Legato, with our client roster rapidly growing with accounts from Washington State to Massachusetts.
The account manager is primarily responsible for providing strategic, innovative, results-oriented, cost-effective service to a diverse client base by managing the available resources and effectively delegating work to staff and independent contractors. The account manager is evaluated on his or her time management skills, client satisfaction levels, documented results and overall contribution to the firm’s profitability. An account manager also is expected to participate in and support the firm’s marketing and new business development efforts.
Additional skills will include the ability to organize and implement multiple projects and establish priorities while administering client budgets, supervise and coach others, manage and track time effectively and interact effectively with other team members, clients and vendors.
- Develops and implements marketing and public relations plans for clients, and monitors and reports on progress toward acheiving desired objectives
- Manages, tracks and supervises client accounts and client projects
- Delegates and directs execution of appropriate client work to other staff members in order to ensure quality control, deadlines are met and client projects are completed
- Mentors other staff to help develop their skills
- Supports the agency’s marketing efforts, and assists Legato marketing efforts by meeting with potential clients, developing proposals, presentations and direct mail materials
- Coordinates communications among clients, members of the client project team, and others to facilitate positive client-staff working relationships
- Develops and organizes special events for clients
- Develops client creative briefs and manages advertising and communications campaigns and programs, including the supervision of independent contractors
- Recommends and implements digital media strategies, in collaboration with digital marketing manager
The Account Manager shall possess an appropriate undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university. Continuing education experiences are highly valued.
The Account Manager will have 3-5 years of relevant communications experience, preferably with exposure to healthcare and/or agency settings. The individual must demonstrate: strong leadership and communications skills; marketing planning experience; the ability to manage and facilitate the creative process in collaboration with designers, writers and independent contractors; superior project management and time management skills; digital media knowledge; and a proven ability to manage client relationships.
15% travel required for this full-time position.
Legato offers a competitive salary, paid holidays and vacation, paid personal days, 401K, health insurance, a fitness membership and access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)