Last updated: 4/29/22
Current WHPRMS members may post jobs on this page for free. Non-members are welcome to post positions for $50. Postings remain on the Website for 90 days and should be sent to the WHPRMS Webmaster for consideration.
Listing date: 4/29/22
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Mercyhealth is committed to offering our partners a best place to work and continually evaluates new programs and benefits. We have been recognized locally, regionally and nationally for helping our workers achieve a work/life balance through benefit offerings and innovative programs. Our unique workplace Culture of Excellence is built upon:
- Employee engagement, empowerment and growth
- Teamwork toward our common goal – providing exceptional health care services with a passion for making lives better
- An atmosphere of caring and quality that cascades throughout the organization
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead the digital marketing team in creating and executing online and digital marketing strategy to achieve goals and objectives. This person will work closely with the service line marketing specialists to develop and implement the digital component of their marketing plans. The marketing manager is responsible for placing, monitoring and optimizing digital ads and campaigns, as well as measuring and reporting the outcomes. This person must have a working knowledge of digital display ads, SEM, SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, and other online advertising opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the digital marketing team in creating and implementing effective online and digital advertising.
- Work with marketing specialists to strategize, plan and implement the online and digital components of their marketing plans.
- Work with marketing specialists to design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Regularly review existing digital campaigns content and update where necessary.
- Manage the online marketing budget.
- Analyze and interpret data and analytics
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and recommend ways to optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Monitoring competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Five years’ digital marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communication (or related field).
- Extensive experience in various aspects of online marketing, market research, data collection/analysis
- Strong analytical, data management and reporting skills
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience managing teams preferred.
- Previous certification in GoogleAd Words and Google Analytics.
- Two of the following certifications as determined with director: YouTube Certification; Facebook Blueprint Certification, Hootsuite Social Marketing; Hubspot Content marketing; or other digital marketing specialized certification with prior approval (or must be obtained within 12 months of hire)
Wisconsin Hospital Association
Listing date: 4/12/22
Position: Digital Communications Manager
The Wisconsin Hospital Association (WHA) is one of the most influential advocacy organizations in Wisconsin and is the collective voice of the nation’s leading hospitals and health systems. WHA is comprised of a highly motivated, results oriented team that takes pride in impacting health care public policy, opinion and debate in a manner that enables Wisconsin hospitals and health systems to deliver some of the best health care in the country.
WHA is seeking an experienced candidate for a full-time position of digital communications manager, reporting to the vice president, communications. With input and direction from WHA’s vice president of communications and other senior leaders, this position is responsible for planning, executing and tracking digital communications strategies across WHA’s owned digital channels, including social media. As part of a highly collaborative team, the digital communications manager will distill complex information and develop effective, on-brand communications (social media campaigns, infographics, videos, etc.) to engage and grow WHA audiences and support the association’s goals.
WHA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, mental or physical disability unrelated to ability to do the job, or any other characteristic protected by law. WHA offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Black River Memorial Hospital
Listing date: 3/23/22
Position: Communications Specialist
Black River Falls, WI
Black River Memorial Hospital has an excellent opportunity for you to join our Marketing and Community Relations team as the Communications Specialist. This full-time position is Monday through Friday, 80 hours per pay period, with the opportunity to work remotely. Additionally, this position is eligible for our complete benefits package, including a generous retirement program.
As the Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and creating content that promotes the positive image of Black River Memorial Hospital to internal and external stakeholders through a multi-channel marketing and communications plan that includes social media, web, emails, press releases, digital and print.
- Coordinates and writes copy for all internal communication functions, including, but not limited to, the digital communication boards, email updates, and the BRMH intranet.
- Builds plans and curates content for BRMH’s external digital presence, including, but not limited to, the external website, BRMH’s online blog, social media, and email campaigns.
- Manages content, coordinates interviews, directs photoshoots and writes copy for BRMH’s quarterly magazine.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or a related field preferred. Associates degree with at least 2 years experience in a responsible communications position required.
- Exceptional ability to write clear and effective copy for a variety of audiences and stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational communication skills required. Ability to contribute, develop, support and express ideas clearly.
- Working knowledge of computer software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Internet. Proficient use of office equipment.
Qualified candidates may apply online HERE.
Click HERE to view a full job description.
Listing date: 3/22/22
Position: Community Outreach Coordinator – Organ Procurement Organization
1.0 FTE, 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, some nights and weekends required. Hours may vary depending on the operational needs of the department.
Be part of something remarkable
Help serve organ and tissue donors and families with compassion and expertise.
We are seeking a Community Outreach Coordinator to:
- Develop and maintain an engaged network of volunteers (donor families, recipients, medical professionals, etc.) to assist with educational opportunities, awareness campaigns/events, fundraising, and administrative tasks.
- Work with UW Health Media Relations and others to serve as the UW Health Organ and Tissue Donation (OTD) spokesperson.
- Maintain community development databases documenting activities, volunteer participation, materials distribution and media mentions/opportunities.
- Spread donation awareness and build relationships among various groups including referring hospitals, schools, service organizations, businesses, athletic teams, and UW OTD-sponsored outreach events, presentations, etc.
- Monitor data of registration rates and develop donation awareness programs and materials specifically aimed at reaching out to target populations within UW OTD’s Donation Service Area (DSA).
Minimum – Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, healthcare administration, finance, business or other relevant field.
Preferred – Master’s degree in marketing, communications, healthcare administration, finance, business or other relevant field
Minimum – Two years of progressively responsible experience planning and implementing community education/outreach programs, including giving presentations.
Licenses and Certifications:
Minimum – Valid WI Driver’s License and current Auto Insurance
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
UW Health is committed to being a diverse, equitable, inclusive and anti-racist workplace and is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Our integrity shines through in patient care interactions and our daily work practices as we work to embrace the knowledge, unique perspectives and qualities each employee and faculty member brings to work each day. Applications from Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals, LGBTQ+ and non-binary identities, women, persons with disabilities, military service members and veterans are strongly encouraged. EOE, including disability/veterans.
UW Health Clinics – our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing an exceptional patient and family experience by delivering the highest quality of care in a compassionate environment. With more than 80 primary and specialty care clinics located throughout Dane County and the surrounding areas, we are proud to have the opportunity to impact the communities we serve.
Medical College of Wisconsin
Listing date: 3/15/22
Position: Communications Intern – Brand Storyteller and Engagement
Every great life-changing discovery begins the same way—with new knowledge. It can change everything, from a single life to the future of entire communities. That’s why academic medicine, and the continuous pursuit of knowledge, is at the center of everything we do at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW).
In the role of Communications Intern – Brand Storyteller and Engagement you will be responsible for development of content for MCW’s internal and external channels, including, but not limited to Intranet, news releases, social media channels, newsroom stories, publications, and more. The content will be designed to engage and compel internal and external audiences, with a focus on diverse communities, improve site search engine rankings, site traffic and overall credibility for the brand.
Media relations is a key component of this internship as well. Having a “nose for the news,” and developing the skill of crafting story ideas highlighting MCW’s key strategic priorities to members of the media will be a key skill and takeaway.
This position will be responsible for creating new and unique content in multiple forms – written, image and video and propelling forward the brand awareness in proactive media outreach.
- Write articles, research, gather information, interview faculty, staff and students as needed, follow fact-checking and approval process for producing articles for MCW print and electronic pieces.
- Find and craft stories to proactively pitch to local, regional, and national media
- Keep up on local, regional, and national media moves and opportunities
- Ensure content publishing is SEO-optimized
- Work with video content – gaining, optimizing and highlighting
- Analyze and provide insights on content performance and recommendations for improvement
- Provide suggestions for content for social media
- Collaborate with team
- Coordinate/manage ad hoc marketing projects, as assigned
- Assist with public relations, social and other marketing team duties to propel initiatives and campaigns forward.
- Research science bloggers, and interact with them on social media
- Proactively seek out popular science bloggers and interact with them on social media
- Update media lists, and research appropriate contacts
- Maintain clippings
- Assist with reporting
- Report progress to Content Development staff on a regular basis.
Appropriate experience may be substituted for education on an equivalent basis
- Student must be in good academic standing in a bachelor’s level program or in a graduate level program in communications, journalism, or related field
- Experience writing for publications, class assignments or previous internships preferred. Light media relations / editor experience preferred, but not necessary.
Medical College of Wisconsin
Listing date: 3/15/22
Position: Social Media and Digital Engagement Consultant
The Social Media and Digital Engagement Consultant knows how to build a strong social media network across various social media channels. This person is curious, creative, connected, and collaborative, proactively seeking stories and ideas from across the institution that are salient for social media. The Social Media and Digital Engagement Consultant will help shape and develop the Medical College of Wisconsin’s (MCW) social media strategy and execute it within the calendar through campaigns that amplify and strengthen MCW’s brand, strategic initiatives, and partnerships. This individual will be instrumental in the planning and execution of content strategy and social media from conception to completion ensuring messaging drives forward the institution’s strategic framework and aligns with MCW’s values and brand.
This person will have a demonstrated ability to leverage internal and community influencers’ social and online influence; to engage socially and culturally diverse audiences, specifically Black, indigenous and people of color, using segmentation and targeted strategies for engagement, and by developing a culturally responsive approach in social media messages and stories.
This position works in partnership with various communication and engagement team members to develop, share and engage people in MCW’s story across multiple social media platforms to advance the institution’s strategic priorities and amplify the brand platform. This includes monitoring current channels for engagement and leveraging story opportunities for various social media channels on behalf of MCW.
In addition, this person will provide guidance to departments and programs who have connections with niche audiences. The Social Media and Digital Engagement Consultant will work in partnership with external communications team members to source, create, write and approve content to be leveraged across digital channels.
The successful candidate also will be skilled in the use of data and will analyze and measure the effectiveness of all social media channels to determine success measures and ROI and make recommendations for improvement/changes, and providing analytics, recommendations and reports to leadership.
The incumbent will be a strong collaborator who brings persistence and strong written communication and interpersonal skills.