Last updated: July 12, 2017
Current WHPRMS members may post jobs on this page for free. Non-members are welcome to post positions for $50. Postings remain on the Website for 90 days and should be sent to the WHPRMS Webmaster for consideration.
POSITION: Marketing Specialist
Experience in social media/media relations/writing.
Traveling to all areas (Rock, Walworth, McHenry counties and Rockford, IL.)
Creates, plans, executes, and evaluates public relations media coverage, both inbound and outbound, for the System. Performs other duties as assigned. Required to work flexible hours and weekends as apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates, plans, executes, tracks, and evaluates marketing and public relations efforts for specified product lines……
- Develops media schedules and ensures all marketing activities are on schedule. Evaluates trends in service utilization and community needs. Interfaces with vendors to purchase media. Coordinates productions of promotional collateral’s with assigned product lines. Conducts market and media research and makes recommendations. Evaluates trends in service utilization and community needs. Responsible for overseeing projects assigned to marketing interns. Serves on internal committees and workgroups. Works closely with marketing staff to maintain integrity and consistency of the organizational brand standards
CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE BEHAVIOR EXPECTATIONS
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following behavior expectations:
Quality – Follows policies and procedures; adapts to and manages changes in the environment; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness giving attention to details; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Manages time and prioritizes effectively to achieve organizational goals.
Service – Responds promptly to requests for service and assistance; Follows the Mercyhealth Critical Moments of service; Meets commitments; Abides by MH confidentiality and security agreement; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; and effectively communicates information to partners; Thinks system wide regarding processes and functions.
Partnering – Shows commitment to the Mission of Mercyhealth and Culture of Excellence through all words and actions; Exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s views; Demonstrates a high level of participation and engagement in day-to-day work; Gives and welcomes feedback; Generates suggestions for improving work: Embraces teamwork, supports and encourages positive change while giving value to individuals.
Cost – Conserves organization resources; Understands fiscal responsibility; Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; contributes to profits and revenue.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communication (or related field)
One to three years’ experience in marketing/PR
Experience in media buying required and health care preferred
Passing the Driver’s License Check and/or Credit Check (for those positions requiring).
Passing the WI Caregiver Background Check and/or IL Health Care Workers Background Check.
Must be able to follow written/oral instructions.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Excellent editing/writing skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Good interpretive/analytical skills
Typing, word processing/Macintosh skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software and computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Occupational Exposure: Category C -No partners in the specified job classification have occupational exposure.
AGE OF PATIENTS SERVED
Non-Specific Task (N/A)
Partner may access strategic and planning data
WORK CONTACT GROUP
Physicians, patient/families, public, media, other hospital and clinic personnel
SPECIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The Special Physical Demands are considered Essential Job Functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Lifting of boxes of materials for special events
Good manual dexterity to operate keyboard and telephone.
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION
Assignments are normally received in the form of results expected and due dates. Only general procedures are available to guide work.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
POSITION: Marketing Specialist
Fort Atkinson, WI
The Marketing Specialist assists members of the Marketing department in advertising and promoting the activities of Fort HealthCare and its programs. This position requires multiple skills such as: graphic design, social media, newsletter production and feature writing, media relations, special events staffing and management, and marketing project management.
- Assists in writing, designing, layout and proofreading of various newsletters, press releases, feature articles, social media, website content and advertisements.
- Serves as editor and production manager for monthly internal employee newsletter.
- In collaboration with the Marketing staff, performs research for special projects as needed and performs the necessary project assignments.
- Assists Marketing Manager as necessary with monthly publications.
- Assists or coordinates with designs, layouts, writes and edits internal and external community education and departmental flyers, invites, brochures, screensavers, and pamphlets as assigned.
- Coordinates and assists at in-hospital and out-of-hospital promotional events such as open houses, ceremonies, county fairs, health fairs, etc.
- In collaboration with the Marketing staff, performs research for special projects or other assignments as needed.
- Assists at in-hospital and out-of-hospital promotional events such as open houses, ceremonies, county fairs, health fairs, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Completes department-specific orientation and annual competencies for this position.
Apply online here: https://www.forthealthcare.com/careers/job-openings/
POSITION: Marketing Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Design, a related field.
- 2 or more years of marketing and/or communications experience.
- Significant relevant experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (including at least (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, and Premier Pro), WordPress, and social media channels.
- Knowledge of Google applications, Google analytics, and search engine and digital marketing preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
We are in search of a full-time (40 hours/week) Marketing Specialist to work Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with occasional evenings and weekends.
The Marketing Specialist performs a wide variety of marketing and communications functions that support the marketing director and the marketing function at SH. Assists Director in developing marketing strategy, plans, and concepts. Create compelling marketing materials and content in all media and assist in launch/implementation. Creating and executing marketing and outreach programs and coordinating participation in events. Researching, assembling, and analyzing data to determine campaign efficiencies and results. Ensure all materials are accurately proof-read and meeting brand guidelines.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application below. Click Here to learn what others say about SH.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
POSITION: Marketing Director
We are a mid-size Assisted Living Provider in Southeastern Wisconsin and are looking embrace marketing to fuel our growth. We are looking for a dynamic, creative marketing professional to guide our marketing efforts and supercharge our growth.
We are looking for someone who can market our business and grow our brand to attract both new customers and great staff. We need to engage using social media, peer to peer networking within the health care community and through sponsoring and hosting local community events. If you are dynamic, creative, enthusiastic and looking for an environment where you can try your new ideas and lead the marketing effort contact me!
Marshfield Clinic Health System
POSITION: Director of Marketing
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) oversees Marshfield Clinic and other subsidiaries, including Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., Marshfield Clinic Information Services, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls and Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic, with more than 50 locations in Wisconsin, serves patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education; with more than 700 physician specialists in over 80 specialties and subspecialties and more than 7,000 employees.
The Director of Marketing manages the assessment of market position, trends, demographics, product line definitions for the system and collaborates closely with leadership to provide objective data and analysis to enable leaders to make informed decisions and achieve strategic goals. The individual is responsible for the selection, mentoring and performance evaluation of a marketing team intended to implement and partner with organizational leaders in achieving the organizational and departmental strategic goals.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Master’s degree in business, healthcare administration or public health.
- Eight years of leadership experience in strategic planning or business development.
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning, market assessment, product development, advanced statistical and financial analysis and information systems utilized to collect and manage market information.
- Five years management experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with written, verbal and non‐verbal communication skills.
- Leadership experience in strategic planning or business development within a healthcare system preferred.
Marshfield Clinic Health Systems offers a competitive compensation package, a positive working environment that values teamwork and collaboration, as well as lucrative benefits.
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. Marshfield is ranked “Best Place to Live in Wisconsin and Eighth Best Place to Live in America” by Bizjournals.com and offers excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways.
Questions may be directed to: Beth Westlund, Human Resources, email@example.com
Apply online at https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by position number MC162021
You may apply directly at:
Marshfield Clinic, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.