Last updated: June 4, 2018
Current WHPRMS members may post jobs on this page for free. Non-members are welcome to post positions for $50. Postings remain on the Website for 90 days and should be sent to the WHPRMS Webmaster for consideration.
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
POSITION: Creative Services Project Coordinator
Listing date: 5/17/18
Our Creative Services team is hiring! We’re looking for a talented individual – with a passion for customer service, who communicates effectively and can coordinate a high volume of project requests – to join our fun, energetic, creative team. If you have a background in project coordination or traffic management, with the ability to thrive in a detail-oriented, fast-paced environment, you could be right at home.
The Creative Services Project Coordinator serves as the intake for all Creative Services requests (print materials, videos, websites and email campaigns, etc.) for the Marketing and Communication department and many other system-wide departments. In addition, the individual in this position is responsible for coordinating jobs with print vendors and traffic management, which includes setting timelines, ensuring deadlines are met and maintaining the department’s master project list.
- Exhibits guiding behaviors that reflect Children’s values and support our mission and vision.
- Project manages all Creative Services projects. Maintains communication with system partners to ensure that deadlines are met and projects flow smoothly. Key elements include schedule and timeline creation, and day-to-day communication with key partners about project specifics.
- Maintains a master schedule of projects. Works with leader to vet and assign projects based on tier system.
- Manages Digital Asset Management software. Builds system and workflows. Educates teammates on best use. Manages system access and coordinates IT for system upgrades and updates.
- Maintains partnership with Copy Center to ensure projects are completed and delivered on time.
- Serves as the primary contact between in-house print vendor and office supply vendors, and works to maintain updated templates for letterhead, envelopes, business cards and other organizational paper products.
- Maintains the quality standards and consistency of printed pieces and assists in ensuring that the organization’s graphics and editorial style guidelines are followed.
- Creates and processes purchase orders for projects.
- Assists as needed with requests for promotional materials, working with preferred promotional vendors.
- Assists in selecting and monitoring preferred printing and giveaway vendors to ensure the best quality, service and pricing.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field preferred.
- One to four years of experience in project planning/traffic management in an agency or corporate setting required.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, highly organized, detail oriented, with the ability to manage and track multiple projects and needs while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of project scheduling, budgeting, and print production.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Familiar with Mac-based graphic production as it relates to printer needs.
- Able to anticipate and resolve problems.
To apply, visit chw.org/careers and search for creative services.
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
POSITION: Senior External Communication Specialist
Listing date: 5/2/18
At Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, we believe kids deserve the best. Come join an innovative Marketing and Communication team that is driven to share the stories of the families Children’s serves and to increase awareness of Children’s role in the community. The senior external communication specialist will leverage their relationships with reporters to share strategic messages including medical triumphs, fundraising initiatives and advocacy priorities. Join a team where collaboration and commitment drive our ability to share meaningful stories through multiple channels. Creativity, storytelling and high standards are what we are looking for. Are you up for the challenge?
Leads the development and implementation of communication strategies to proactively tell the Children’s Hospital story, enhance the system’s reputation and build the brand. Consults with health system leaders, entities and Communication team members to develop communication plans related to specific programs, issues and events. Provides communication consultation to leaders and staff. Leads communication planning and execution for patients and families. Writes stories, releases, copy, messages and other external communications for various system needs. Develops relationships with local, regional and national print, broadcast and social media outlets as well as community representatives to raise awareness about Children’s programs and services and to achieve positive publicity for these programs and the Children’s vision. Researches health system stories and angles to communicate to external audiences, in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications or related areas of study or equivalent.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in a communications, public relations or related role with demonstrated experience in media relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary, with experience in writing and editing copy.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to speak effectively to individuals and groups as a representative of the health system.
- Must be able to translate technical information for various audiences.
- Demonstrated skills in developing and maintaining relationships with media and community representatives.
From recurring local news interviews to national news stories, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin is a place for an experienced public relations professional to leverage their experience and passion around sharing a powerful message. This team member is also part of the on-call rotation, helping to address occasional communication needs during evenings and weekends. On-call responsibility is assigned about once every six weeks for a one-week period.
To apply, visit chw.org/careers and search for external communication.
Sauk Prairie Healthcare
POSITION: Digital Marketing Generalist – Marketing
Listing date: 4/30/18
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Generalist in our Marketing Department to:
- Develop, manage, and optimize our online presence across all digital channels (e.g., websites, social media platforms, blogs, etc.), as well as implementing email campaigns and marketing automation strategies.
- Additionally, the Digital Marketing Generalist will research and write search engine optimization (SEO)-friendly blog and website content, and actively participate on the Marketing team to plan and implement strategies focused on connecting digital and social tactics with traditional marketing and PR campaigns
Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, digital marketing, related field or equivalent work experience.
Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
(This is not an all-inclusive list of knowledge, skills, and abilities. For further information please reach out to our human resource department.)
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to make informed decisions.
- Understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Experience in SEO, pay per click (PPC), email marketing, marketing automation, social media, keyword tools and web analytics.
- Excellent communication and writing (editing and proofreading) skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Must be very organized and detail-minded, be able to handle numerous projects at once in a professional manner and be a self-starter.
- Design, layout and desktop publishing (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) skills a plus.
- Full time position (1.0 FTE)
- Weekly schedule: Monday through Friday
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Competitive health and dental insurance options
- Flexible paid time off to balance work and life
- Retirement plan with immediate vesting and employer match up to 5%
- Free State-of-the-art fitness facility membership
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Employer provided life and disability insurance
Sauk Prairie Healthcare is a nationally-recognized system of primary and specialty services headquartered in a new state-of-the-art facility. We set the standard for service excellence, patient safety, and overall quality.
To apply, visit
Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer
POSITION: Communications Manager
Reports to: Director of Communications, SITC
Listing date: 4/30/18
The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) is a non-profit medical professional society of influential scientists, academicians, researchers, clinicians, government representatives, and industry leaders from around the world dedicated to improving cancer patient outcomes by advancing the science and application of cancer immunotherapy. Reporting to the society Director of Communications, the Communications Manager implements society program- and project-specific marketing plans and delivers innovative communications strategies to generate program attendance, entice new members, and educate stakeholders about the society and its activities and position the organization as the leading membership association in the field.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (Minimum 37.5 hours/week):
- Assist in the development, and manage the cross-team implementation, of integrated marketing plans and innovative communications strategies aimed at meeting audience generation for membership recruitment, promoting SITC fundraising and sponsorship opportunities, publicizing scientific advancements and more
- Manage the production of promotional materials including, but not limited to, direct mail collateral, digital and social media ads and organic posts, print ads, direct correspondence, broadcast emails, and other support materials in corresponding marketing plans
- Manage the production of promotional components of collateral materials related to educational activities such as the preliminary program, final program, syllabi, etc.
- In concert with the Director, assist with the production of desired media relations tools such as press releases, press kits, media spokespeople training, and the like
- Generate necessary tracking reports aimed at outcome measurements for monitoring success of communication activities and update as necessary
- Source and manage marketing exchanges and field mailing list rental requests
- Monitor marketing and promotional activity spend to ensure projects stay within budget
- Monitor project/program status and progress, working with the Director of Communications to adjust plan and tactics accordingly in order to be responsive to changing needs, ensure accurate messaging, and aid various society departments in meeting their membership/attendance goals
- Stay updated on new marketing and communications technologies, best practices, and industry trends to identify innovative strategies and solutions that will drive growth in quality lead generation (i.e. new members, meeting attendees, and/or virtual community users)
- Serve as staff liaison to appropriate committees, schedule teleconferences, oversee the development and distribution of committee materials and tracking of action items
- Provide support to the Executive Director and Associate Executive Director as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or like field preferred with at least five years of relevant experience. Ability to work independently and with teams both internally and with volunteer leaders. Must meet deadlines, have strong organizational and writing skills and quantitative analysis abilities with experience developing data driven reports. Must have a good knowledge and understanding of social media and online community platforms and how they can be utilized to further the organization’s mission and message. Ability to use creativity while maintaining excellent communication skills in all forms.
- Travel of up to 2 weeks per year
- Some evening and weekend work as needed
Occasional lifting, up to 50 pounds
Legato Healthcare Marketing
POSITION: Account Manager
De Pere, WI
Legato Healthcare Marketing, in De Pere, Wisconsin, seeks a full-time account manager to serve its rapidly growing base of healthcare clients. Legato serves exclusively in the healthcare industry with specializations in rural health, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, behavioral health, physician practices and medical products. Legato is the exclusive marketing partner of the National Rural Health Association and has clients throughout the country. Our offices are located in the historic and iconic Olde School Square complex in De Pere, Wisconsin, providing an old-world 19th century charm in an idyllic and modern atmosphere. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right individual looking to make the next step in his or her career. Growth opportunities are limitless.
The Legato culture is collaborative and high energy. We’re serious about our work, but we’re also serious about our fun. We enjoy each other’s company and team chemistry is integral to our success and to our job satisfaction. We roll up our sleeves and help each other, regardless of what’s in our job descriptions. We love what we do and we thrive on our relationships and successes with our clients. This isn’t just a job. It’s our passion. It’s our career.
Due to rapid growth, Legato is adding to its account management team. We’re seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, and driven professional to take the next step in his or her career by joining our dynamic team. It’s an exciting time at Legato, with our client roster rapidly growing with accounts from Washington State to Massachusetts.
The account manager is primarily responsible for providing strategic, innovative, results-oriented, cost-effective service to a diverse client base by managing the available resources and effectively delegating work to staff and independent contractors. The account manager is evaluated on his or her time management skills, client satisfaction levels, documented results and overall contribution to the firm’s profitability. An account manager also is expected to participate in and support the firm’s marketing and new business development efforts.
Additional skills will include the ability to organize and implement multiple projects and establish priorities while administering client budgets, supervise and coach others, manage and track time effectively and interact effectively with other team members, clients and vendors.
- Develops and implements marketing and public relations plans for clients, and monitors and reports on progress toward acheiving desired objectives
- Manages, tracks and supervises client accounts and client projects
- Delegates and directs execution of appropriate client work to other staff members in order to ensure quality control, deadlines are met and client projects are completed
- Mentors other staff to help develop their skills
- Supports the agency’s marketing efforts, and assists Legato marketing efforts by meeting with potential clients, developing proposals, presentations and direct mail materials
- Coordinates communications among clients, members of the client project team, and others to facilitate positive client-staff working relationships
- Develops and organizes special events for clients
- Develops client creative briefs and manages advertising and communications campaigns and programs, including the supervision of independent contractors
- Recommends and implements digital media strategies, in collaboration with digital marketing manager
The Account Manager shall possess an appropriate undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university. Continuing education experiences are highly valued.
The Account Manager will have 3-5 years of relevant communications experience, preferably with exposure to healthcare and/or agency settings. The individual must demonstrate: strong leadership and communications skills; marketing planning experience; the ability to manage and facilitate the creative process in collaboration with designers, writers and independent contractors; superior project management and time management skills; digital media knowledge; and a proven ability to manage client relationships.
15% travel required for this full-time position.
Legato offers a competitive salary, paid holidays and vacation, paid personal days, 401K, health insurance, a fitness membership and access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)