Last updated: January 9. 2020
Current WHPRMS members may post jobs on this page for free. Non-members are welcome to post positions for $50. Postings remain on the Website for 90 days and should be sent to the WHPRMS Webmaster for consideration.
POSITION: System Director, Marketing
Listing date: 1/9/2020
Aspirus Health Care is an eight hospital non-profit, community-directed health system with more than 7,600 employees and net revenues exceeding 1 billion. Aspirus serves people in North Central Wisconsin and Upper Michigan through an extensive hospital and clinic network, home health and hospice care, pharmacies, critical care, medical goods, nursing homes, a philanthropic and research foundation, and an affiliated physician network. The System is anchored by Aspirus Wausau Hospital (AWH), which serves as a regional health resource and is an acute care facility with 325 available beds and staffed by 351 physicians in 44 specialties. Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, AWH also provides leading-edge cancer, trauma, women’s health, spine and neurological care.
The System Director, Marketing will be responsible for providing strategic leadership for the development, implementation and performance of marketing activities across the Aspirus system. This key leader will be an experienced marketing leader with a strong executive presence, communication skills and the ability to grow and motivate a team. This key leader will directly manage and establish standardizations around centralized marketing, branding and advertising functions to build brand reputation and to support the organization’s key strategies, tactics, and the overall mission. This will include providing strategic direction and business development goals with a focus on the high priority service lines. The Director, System Marketing will report directly to Vice President, Business Transformation, Marketing & Communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Communications or related field
- 7+ Years experience of strategic marketing planning, implementation and performance tracking
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a focus in marketing
Working at Aspirus Health Care, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within a full-size city and safe neighborhoods
- Great food and drink, outdoor adventures, world-class museums
- Top notch educational opportunities
- Beautiful parks and forests and the Wisconsin River
- Easy access to Green Bay, Milwaukee and Chicago
Please direct all applications, inquiries, and nominations to the WittKieffer Candidate Portal or via email at AspirusDirSysMarketing@wittkieffer.com. The Candidate Portal is a secure, easy way to nominate a colleague, express interest, or apply for a position.
Marshfield Clinic Health System
POSITION: Director of Commercial Products and Marketing
Listing date: 12/17/2019
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is an integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 10,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, Rice Lake, Park Falls, and Neillsville, Marshfield Children’s Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan, and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Director of Commercial Products and Marketing – SHP is responsible for driving the growth of Security Health Plan’s commercial product portfolio and marketing strategy. This role will work collaboratively with professionals across the System (Security Health Plan, care delivery and other Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) business units) to foster innovation and growth.
With an in-depth understanding of the market and Health System strategy, the Director will oversee the delivery of market/competitive insights, product development and implementation, and the go-to-market and positioning strategy. The Director collaborates with Actuary, Sales and Operations to develop key performance indicators and identify approaches for leveraging resources across the system to assure high-quality products that support smart System growth.
The Director is responsible for fostering a culture of innovation, service excellence and continuous improvement within cross-functional, matrix organization and must be able to lead directly and indirectly. This position reports to the Chief Growth Officer.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Fifteen years of experience in marketing, product development and management or related area
- Six years of experience in a management or leadership role
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of the healthcare and health insurance market Demonstrate proficiency with verbal and written communication, strategic planning and business acumen
- Masters’ degree in marketing, business administration, health administration or related field
- Experience with a provider-sponsored health insurance plan and/or ten years’ experience in the healthcare field
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Questions can be directed to Beth Westlund at email@example.com
Apply directly through:
Visit our the career center at:
Keyword: Director of Commercial Products and Marketing
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Black River Memorial Hospital
POSITION: Marketing and Community Relations Director
Black River Falls
Listing date: 10/25/19
Black River Memorial Hospital has been ranked Best Places to Work in Modern Healthcare for 9 consecutive years! Now that is something exciting to be a part of! We are recruiting for a Marketing and Community Relations Director to plan, organize and direct the hospital’s marketing and business development programs to develop advertising, public relations and marketing programs. The ideal candidate excels at organization, is detail orientated with a strong tie to community relations.
This exempt position is full-time, 80 hours per pay period, with a normal work schedule from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday, but will occasionally work some nights and weekends.
- Develops department goals in conjunction with establishing/implementing/developing/revising processes, policies and procedures for department operations in alignment with the hospital’s strategic goals. Provides leadership, vision, development and implementation of short and long term planning for the organization.
- Oversees the day-to-day management of department staff and coaches staff and plans for staff succession. Uses proficiently the programs provided (e.g. Halogen succession planning and education). Resolves the personnel problems. Selects and hires quality employees and directs staff, coordinates orientation, training and education for staff and schedules work to facilitate effective and efficient department operations. Retains quality employees through use of effective motivation, delegation and supervision. Provides guidance on career development. Completes own, peer and staff annual performance appraisals. Follows hospital Standards of Conduct and holds staff accountable for meeting the Standards of Conduct.
- Investigates and takes appropriate timely action(s) to resolve customer concerns, complaints, and problems. Uses the customer service recovery process.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications or marketing from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Minimum of five years related experience or equivalent education and experience. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills in a variety of software programs; including Microsoft Office Suite and desktop publishing programs.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writer; strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Personable and professional.
- Employee must have a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License, proof of insurability and reliable means of transportation.
To view a full job description, CLICK HERE.
How to Apply:
Complete the online application: http://www.brmh.net/job-application/
Submit your resume and cover letter to Jessica Pintaro, Human Resourses Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
POSITION: Graphic Designer
Listing date: 10/16/19
The Graphic Designer is responsible for providing designs that fit internal customer needs while satisfying quality, time and cost requirements. This person will work as an integral part of the Marketing and Communications team but is expected to demonstrate good independent judgment to produce designs that are both creative and in alignment with Agrace brands.
- Create design solutions based on the marketing needs specified in project briefs.
- Apply Agrace’s brand identity and standards to generate creative designs.
- Work simultaneously on many projects.
- Diligently manage time and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Present ideas to the design manager and internal clients for approval.
- Work with printing companies and other vendors regularly and ensure high-quality results.
- Prepare files for digital and offset printing, and web projects.
- Full time , day shift office hours (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Monday – Friday
- Benefits eligible position
- Bachelor’s degree in in graphic design or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Basic prepress production skills required
- Minimum of 2+ years’ work experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with WordPress preferred, but not required
- Photography and/or videography skills a plus
- Macintosh computer within organization’s Windows environment
Applicants should include link to portfolio or attach a PDF with 5-10 samples.
Agrace HospiceCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply online at: