Last updated: October 25, 2019
Current WHPRMS members may post jobs on this page for free. Non-members are welcome to post positions for $50. Postings remain on the Website for 90 days and should be sent to the WHPRMS Webmaster for consideration.
Black River Memorial Hospital
POSITION: Marketing and Community Relations Director
Black River Falls
Listing date: 10/25/19
Black River Memorial Hospital has been ranked Best Places to Work in Modern Healthcare for 9 consecutive years! Now that is something exciting to be a part of! We are recruiting for a Marketing and Community Relations Director to plan, organize and direct the hospital’s marketing and business development programs to develop advertising, public relations and marketing programs. The ideal candidate excels at organization, is detail orientated with a strong tie to community relations.
This exempt position is full-time, 80 hours per pay period, with a normal work schedule from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday, but will occasionally work some nights and weekends.
- Develops department goals in conjunction with establishing/implementing/developing/revising processes, policies and procedures for department operations in alignment with the hospital’s strategic goals. Provides leadership, vision, development and implementation of short and long term planning for the organization.
- Oversees the day-to-day management of department staff and coaches staff and plans for staff succession. Uses proficiently the programs provided (e.g. Halogen succession planning and education). Resolves the personnel problems. Selects and hires quality employees and directs staff, coordinates orientation, training and education for staff and schedules work to facilitate effective and efficient department operations. Retains quality employees through use of effective motivation, delegation and supervision. Provides guidance on career development. Completes own, peer and staff annual performance appraisals. Follows hospital Standards of Conduct and holds staff accountable for meeting the Standards of Conduct.
- Investigates and takes appropriate timely action(s) to resolve customer concerns, complaints, and problems. Uses the customer service recovery process.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications or marketing from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Minimum of five years related experience or equivalent education and experience. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills in a variety of software programs; including Microsoft Office Suite and desktop publishing programs.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writer; strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Personable and professional.
- Employee must have a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License, proof of insurability and reliable means of transportation.
To view a full job description, CLICK HERE.
How to Apply:
Complete the online application: http://www.brmh.net/job-application/
Submit your resume and cover letter to Jessica Pintaro, Human Resourses Specialist, at email@example.com.
POSITION: Graphic Designer
Listing date: 10/16/19
The Graphic Designer is responsible for providing designs that fit internal customer needs while satisfying quality, time and cost requirements. This person will work as an integral part of the Marketing and Communications team but is expected to demonstrate good independent judgment to produce designs that are both creative and in alignment with Agrace brands.
- Create design solutions based on the marketing needs specified in project briefs.
- Apply Agrace’s brand identity and standards to generate creative designs.
- Work simultaneously on many projects.
- Diligently manage time and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Present ideas to the design manager and internal clients for approval.
- Work with printing companies and other vendors regularly and ensure high-quality results.
- Prepare files for digital and offset printing, and web projects.
- Full time , day shift office hours (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Monday – Friday
- Benefits eligible position
- Bachelor’s degree in in graphic design or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Basic prepress production skills required
- Minimum of 2+ years’ work experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with WordPress preferred, but not required
- Photography and/or videography skills a plus
- Macintosh computer within organization’s Windows environment
Applicants should include link to portfolio or attach a PDF with 5-10 samples.
Agrace HospiceCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply online at:
Listing date: 10/4/19
Legato Healthcare Marketing
Green Bay, WI
Legato Healthcare Marketing, in De Pere, Wisconsin, seeks a full-time copywriter and content specialist to serve its rapidly growing base of healthcare clients. Legato serves exclusively in the healthcare industry with specializations in rural health, physician practices and medical products. Legato is the exclusive marketing partner of the National Rural Health Association and has clients throughout the country. Our offices are located in the historic and iconic Olde School Square complex in De Pere, Wisconsin, providing an old-world 19th century charm in an idyllic and modern atmosphere. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right individual looking to make the next step in his or her career. Growth opportunities are limitless. The Legato culture is collaborative and high energy. We’re serious about our work, but we’re also serious about our fun. We enjoy each other’s company and team chemistry is integral to our success and to our job satisfaction. We roll up our sleeves and help each other, regardless of what’s in our job descriptions. We love what we do and we thrive on our relationships and successes with our clients. This isn’t just a job. It’s our passion. It’s our career.
- Concepting and writing, in collaboration with the design team and Creative Director, for a variety of marketing communications materials and media that may include: Radio, newspaper, video, digital/web, TV, direct mail, and publications.
- Writing copy and creating content for websites
- Provide ongoing content for Legato and client’s digital campaigns and social media posts including: Blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts.
- Write and distribute media relations content on behalf of the agency and its clients.
College degree in English, Journalism or related field, with 3-5 years direct writing experience. Must have impeccable skills in writing, editing, proofreading, and overall creative concepting. Candidates being considered will be asked to submit writing samples, and finalists will be required to complete a timed comprehensive writing and editing exercise.
Healthcare and agency experience preferred. Must be well organized and able to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-focused environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
Legato offers a competitive salary; paid holidays and vacation; 401K; and health, dental, and vision insurance.
How to Apply:
Please submit resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements, to Brian Lani, executive vice president, at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Copywriter – BSN” in the subject line.