Last updated: February 4, 2019
Current WHPRMS members may post jobs on this page for free. Non-members are welcome to post positions for $50. Postings remain on the Website for 90 days and should be sent to the WHPRMS Webmaster for consideration.
Agrace Hospice & Palliative Care
POSITION: Marketing Specialist
Listing date: 2/4/19
As part of Agrace’s Marketing and Communications department, the Marketing Specialist is a great opportunity for someone wanting to use their administrative, digital, social media and writing experience to good use!
Responsibilities for the Marketing Specialist include:
- Digital Marketing/Communications and Advertising – including managing website content, developing and executing regional digital campaigns and managing the overall social media strategy for Agrace
- Writing and Project Management – writing materials for advertisements, brochures, annual reports, educational materials, etc. and maintaining dashboards of marketing project measurable results
- Public and Media Relations – writing and distributing press releases, backup for all types of media relations, write and maintain media kit materials
- Administration – managing material supplies, consent form files and reconciling advertising invoices/reports
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or journalism or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in professional communications role(s)
- Health care experience preferred
- Professional writing experience, knowledge of digital communication and WordPress experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
Agrace HospiceCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Legato Healthcare Marketing
POSITION: Account Manager
De Pere, WI
Legato Healthcare Marketing, in De Pere, Wisconsin, seeks a full-time account manager to serve its rapidly growing base of healthcare clients. Legato serves exclusively in the healthcare industry with specializations in rural health, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, behavioral health, physician practices and medical products. Legato is the exclusive marketing partner of the National Rural Health Association and has clients throughout the country. Our offices are located in the historic and iconic Olde School Square complex in De Pere, Wisconsin, providing an old-world 19th century charm in an idyllic and modern atmosphere. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right individual looking to make the next step in his or her career. Growth opportunities are limitless.
The Legato culture is collaborative and high energy. We’re serious about our work, but we’re also serious about our fun. We enjoy each other’s company and team chemistry is integral to our success and to our job satisfaction. We roll up our sleeves and help each other, regardless of what’s in our job descriptions. We love what we do and we thrive on our relationships and successes with our clients. This isn’t just a job. It’s our passion. It’s our career.
Due to rapid growth, Legato is adding to its account management team. We’re seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, and driven professional to take the next step in his or her career by joining our dynamic team. It’s an exciting time at Legato, with our client roster rapidly growing with accounts from Washington State to Massachusetts.
The account manager is primarily responsible for providing strategic, innovative, results-oriented, cost-effective service to a diverse client base by managing the available resources and effectively delegating work to staff and independent contractors. The account manager is evaluated on his or her time management skills, client satisfaction levels, documented results and overall contribution to the firm’s profitability. An account manager also is expected to participate in and support the firm’s marketing and new business development efforts.
Additional skills will include the ability to organize and implement multiple projects and establish priorities while administering client budgets, supervise and coach others, manage and track time effectively and interact effectively with other team members, clients and vendors.
- Develops and implements marketing and public relations plans for clients, and monitors and reports on progress toward acheiving desired objectives
- Manages, tracks and supervises client accounts and client projects
- Delegates and directs execution of appropriate client work to other staff members in order to ensure quality control, deadlines are met and client projects are completed
- Mentors other staff to help develop their skills
- Supports the agency’s marketing efforts, and assists Legato marketing efforts by meeting with potential clients, developing proposals, presentations and direct mail materials
- Coordinates communications among clients, members of the client project team, and others to facilitate positive client-staff working relationships
- Develops and organizes special events for clients
- Develops client creative briefs and manages advertising and communications campaigns and programs, including the supervision of independent contractors
- Recommends and implements digital media strategies, in collaboration with digital marketing manager
The Account Manager shall possess an appropriate undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university. Continuing education experiences are highly valued.
The Account Manager will have 3-5 years of relevant communications experience, preferably with exposure to healthcare and/or agency settings. The individual must demonstrate: strong leadership and communications skills; marketing planning experience; the ability to manage and facilitate the creative process in collaboration with designers, writers and independent contractors; superior project management and time management skills; digital media knowledge; and a proven ability to manage client relationships.
15% travel required for this full-time position.
Legato offers a competitive salary, paid holidays and vacation, paid personal days, 401K, health insurance, a fitness membership and access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)