Last updated: August 10, 2017
Current WHPRMS members may post jobs on this page for free. Non-members are welcome to post positions for $50. Postings remain on the Website for 90 days and should be sent to the WHPRMS Webmaster for consideration.
Legato Healthcare Marketing
POSITION: Account Manager
De Pere, WI
Legato Healthcare Marketing, in De Pere, Wisconsin, seeks a full-time account manager to serve its rapidly growing base of healthcare clients. Legato serves exclusively in the healthcare industry with specializations in rural health, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, behavioral health, physician practices and medical products. Legato is the exclusive marketing partner of the National Rural Health Association and has clients throughout the country. Our offices are located in the historic and iconic Olde School Square complex in De Pere, Wisconsin, providing an old-world 19th century charm in an idyllic and modern atmosphere. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right individual looking to make the next step in his or her career. Growth opportunities are limitless.
The Legato culture is collaborative and high energy. We’re serious about our work, but we’re also serious about our fun. We enjoy each other’s company and team chemistry is integral to our success and to our job satisfaction. We roll up our sleeves and help each other, regardless of what’s in our job descriptions. We love what we do and we thrive on our relationships and successes with our clients. This isn’t just a job. It’s our passion. It’s our career.
Due to rapid growth, Legato is adding to its account management team. We’re seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, and driven professional to take the next step in his or her career by joining our dynamic team. It’s an exciting time at Legato, with our client roster rapidly growing with accounts from Washington State to Massachusetts.
The account manager is primarily responsible for providing strategic, innovative, results-oriented, cost-effective service to a diverse client base by managing the available resources and effectively delegating work to staff and independent contractors. The account manager is evaluated on his or her time management skills, client satisfaction levels, documented results and overall contribution to the firm’s profitability. An account manager also is expected to participate in and support the firm’s marketing and new business development efforts.
Additional skills will include the ability to organize and implement multiple projects and establish priorities while administering client budgets, supervise and coach others, manage and track time effectively and interact effectively with other team members, clients and vendors.
- Develops and implements marketing and public relations plans for clients, and monitors and reports on progress toward acheiving desired objectives
- Manages, tracks and supervises client accounts and client projects
- Delegates and directs execution of appropriate client work to other staff members in order to ensure quality control, deadlines are met and client projects are completed
- Mentors other staff to help develop their skills
- Supports the agency’s marketing efforts, and assists Legato marketing efforts by meeting with potential clients, developing proposals, presentations and direct mail materials
- Coordinates communications among clients, members of the client project team, and others to facilitate positive client-staff working relationships
- Develops and organizes special events for clients
- Develops client creative briefs and manages advertising and communications campaigns and programs, including the supervision of independent contractors
- Recommends and implements digital media strategies, in collaboration with digital marketing manager
The Account Manager shall possess an appropriate undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university. Continuing education experiences are highly valued.
The Account Manager will have 3-5 years of relevant communications experience, preferably with exposure to healthcare and/or agency settings. The individual must demonstrate: strong leadership and communications skills; marketing planning experience; the ability to manage and facilitate the creative process in collaboration with designers, writers and independent contractors; superior project management and time management skills; digital media knowledge; and a proven ability to manage client relationships.
15% travel required for this full-time position.
Legato offers a competitive salary, paid holidays and vacation, paid personal days, 401K, health insurance, a fitness membership and access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
POSITION: Marketing Specialist
Experience in social media/media relations/writing.
Traveling to all areas (Rock, Walworth, McHenry counties and Rockford, IL.)
Creates, plans, executes, and evaluates public relations media coverage, both inbound and outbound, for the System. Performs other duties as assigned. Required to work flexible hours and weekends as apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates, plans, executes, tracks, and evaluates marketing and public relations efforts for specified product lines……
- Develops media schedules and ensures all marketing activities are on schedule. Evaluates trends in service utilization and community needs. Interfaces with vendors to purchase media. Coordinates productions of promotional collateral’s with assigned product lines. Conducts market and media research and makes recommendations. Evaluates trends in service utilization and community needs. Responsible for overseeing projects assigned to marketing interns. Serves on internal committees and workgroups. Works closely with marketing staff to maintain integrity and consistency of the organizational brand standards
CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE BEHAVIOR EXPECTATIONS
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following behavior expectations:
Quality – Follows policies and procedures; adapts to and manages changes in the environment; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness giving attention to details; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Manages time and prioritizes effectively to achieve organizational goals.
Service – Responds promptly to requests for service and assistance; Follows the Mercyhealth Critical Moments of service; Meets commitments; Abides by MH confidentiality and security agreement; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; and effectively communicates information to partners; Thinks system wide regarding processes and functions.
Partnering – Shows commitment to the Mission of Mercyhealth and Culture of Excellence through all words and actions; Exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s views; Demonstrates a high level of participation and engagement in day-to-day work; Gives and welcomes feedback; Generates suggestions for improving work: Embraces teamwork, supports and encourages positive change while giving value to individuals.
Cost – Conserves organization resources; Understands fiscal responsibility; Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; contributes to profits and revenue.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communication (or related field)
One to three years’ experience in marketing/PR
Experience in media buying required and health care preferred
Passing the Driver’s License Check and/or Credit Check (for those positions requiring).
Passing the WI Caregiver Background Check and/or IL Health Care Workers Background Check.
Must be able to follow written/oral instructions.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Excellent editing/writing skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
Good interpretive/analytical skills
Typing, word processing/Macintosh skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software and computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Occupational Exposure: Category C -No partners in the specified job classification have occupational exposure.
AGE OF PATIENTS SERVED
Non-Specific Task (N/A)
Partner may access strategic and planning data
WORK CONTACT GROUP
Physicians, patient/families, public, media, other hospital and clinic personnel
SPECIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The Special Physical Demands are considered Essential Job Functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Lifting of boxes of materials for special events
Good manual dexterity to operate keyboard and telephone.
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION
Assignments are normally received in the form of results expected and due dates. Only general procedures are available to guide work.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
POSITION: Marketing Specialist
Fort Atkinson, WI
The Marketing Specialist assists members of the Marketing department in advertising and promoting the activities of Fort HealthCare and its programs. This position requires multiple skills such as: graphic design, social media, newsletter production and feature writing, media relations, special events staffing and management, and marketing project management.
- Assists in writing, designing, layout and proofreading of various newsletters, press releases, feature articles, social media, website content and advertisements.
- Serves as editor and production manager for monthly internal employee newsletter.
- In collaboration with the Marketing staff, performs research for special projects as needed and performs the necessary project assignments.
- Assists Marketing Manager as necessary with monthly publications.
- Assists or coordinates with designs, layouts, writes and edits internal and external community education and departmental flyers, invites, brochures, screensavers, and pamphlets as assigned.
- Coordinates and assists at in-hospital and out-of-hospital promotional events such as open houses, ceremonies, county fairs, health fairs, etc.
- In collaboration with the Marketing staff, performs research for special projects or other assignments as needed.
- Assists at in-hospital and out-of-hospital promotional events such as open houses, ceremonies, county fairs, health fairs, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Completes department-specific orientation and annual competencies for this position.
Apply online here: https://www.forthealthcare.com/careers/job-openings/
POSITION: Marketing Director
We are a mid-size Assisted Living Provider in Southeastern Wisconsin and are looking embrace marketing to fuel our growth. We are looking for a dynamic, creative marketing professional to guide our marketing efforts and supercharge our growth.
We are looking for someone who can market our business and grow our brand to attract both new customers and great staff. We need to engage using social media, peer to peer networking within the health care community and through sponsoring and hosting local community events. If you are dynamic, creative, enthusiastic and looking for an environment where you can try your new ideas and lead the marketing effort contact me!
Marshfield Clinic Health System
POSITION: Director of Marketing
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) oversees Marshfield Clinic and other subsidiaries, including Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., Marshfield Clinic Information Services, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls and Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic, with more than 50 locations in Wisconsin, serves patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education; with more than 700 physician specialists in over 80 specialties and subspecialties and more than 7,000 employees.
The Director of Marketing manages the assessment of market position, trends, demographics, product line definitions for the system and collaborates closely with leadership to provide objective data and analysis to enable leaders to make informed decisions and achieve strategic goals. The individual is responsible for the selection, mentoring and performance evaluation of a marketing team intended to implement and partner with organizational leaders in achieving the organizational and departmental strategic goals.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Master’s degree in business, healthcare administration or public health.
- Eight years of leadership experience in strategic planning or business development.
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning, market assessment, product development, advanced statistical and financial analysis and information systems utilized to collect and manage market information.
- Five years management experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with written, verbal and non‐verbal communication skills.
- Leadership experience in strategic planning or business development within a healthcare system preferred.
Marshfield Clinic Health Systems offers a competitive compensation package, a positive working environment that values teamwork and collaboration, as well as lucrative benefits.
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. Marshfield is ranked “Best Place to Live in Wisconsin and Eighth Best Place to Live in America” by Bizjournals.com and offers excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways.
Questions may be directed to: Beth Westlund, Human Resources, email@example.com
Apply online at https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by position number MC162021
You may apply directly at:
Marshfield Clinic, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.