Join us September 30-October 2, at Stoney Creek Inn, Onalaska, WI, for our 2015 annual conference.
The conference designed specifically for health care communicators is back and in full force as we collaborate, for the first time ever, with the Minnesota Health Strategy & Communications Network (MHSCN).
We’ve created a conference agenda completely centered on the challenges you face daily—from upgrading your physician biographies to new digital trends to just bringing you’re A-Game back at work. You’ll get strategies, takeaways and tactics that are sure to energize your career.
To see the full agenda, CLICK HERE.
Nineteen speakers from organization’s including Marshfield Clinic, Centegra Health System, Gunderson Health System, Mercy Health System, OSF Healthcare System and more will share how to:
- Write communication materials with health literacy in mind
- Combine digital and traditional marketing strategies for successful campaigns
- Create compelling website content using Google’s Hummingbird algorithm
- Measure up social and digital campaigns to bring new patients in
- Create marketing efforts to spruce up physician practices
- Blend social and digital campaigns that bring new patients in
- Produce CRM campaigns that work
- Create self-care planning tools to improve population health
- Use storytelling to create a memorable presentation
Don’t miss this chance to join us and learn best practices and emerging trends in health care that you can put into practice at your organization. To register, CLICK HERE.