Join us for a webinar at noon Wednesday, May 22 featuring Communications Review co-chairs, Bridget Thomas and Christy Pierce. They’ll introduce the new submission process for Communications Review award entries, and you’ll learn helpful tips and best practices to use as you submit your 2013 entries. Key deadlines and information for this year’s program, including an overview of the new online submission process and changes to the categories, will be highlighted.
For more than 40 years, WHPRMS has been recognizing excellence and superior accomplishment in the practice of health care public relations and marketing through the Communications Review. This award program is open to all members and offers multiple benefits including:
· Peer recognition of winning entrants and their organizations at the award ceremony held during the Annual Conference.
· Written comments from a panel of judges
· Certificates for Awards of Merit
· Certificates and plaques for Awards of Excellence
· Five Judges’ Choice Awards, selected from the Award of Excellence winners
· The Carol Mehlberg Award, presented to the single entry that most effectively demonstrates thorough planning and execution as well as creativity and innovation. The award is chosen from the Judges’ Choice winners.