WHPRMS developed the Prestige Awards in 2021 to recognize excellence and superior accomplishment in the practice of healthcare public relations and marketing. The Prestige Awards were developed to make it easier for people to submit applications from our previous Communications Review Program. All WHPRMS members are encouraged to submit their work to have an opportunity to be recognized at the annual conference.
There are 2 categories to choose from when submitting your application.
- Single-Channel/Asset Campaign
- Any campaign that uses a single channel or asset (ex: logo design, website redesign, etc).
- Multi-Channel/Asset Campaign
- Any campaign that uses multiple channels or assets (ex: entire rebrand, online presence re-design, etc. Special events should be included in this category).
Marshsfield Cinic Health System’s Covid-19 Vaccine Outreach Email Campaign Results in Nearly 100K Vaccines Administered
Dr. Susan Turney, Lisa Dmytro, Julie Timm, Katie Cunningham, Stephanie Solt, Meranda Eggebrecht, Penny Funk, Jacob Zipperer, William Hogg, Katie Weinberger, Kayla Miller, Kirsten Porter
Best of Show, Carol Mehlberg Award Winner:
- Awards Presentation: Thursday, October 7th in Milwaukee, WI at the 2021 Annual Conference.