WHPRMS developed the Prestige Awards in 2021 to recognize excellence and superior accomplishment in the practice of healthcare public relations and marketing. The Prestige Awards were developed to make it easier for people to submit applications from our previous Communications Review Program. All WHPRMS members are encouraged to submit their work to have an opportunity to be recognized at the annual conference.
There are 2 categories to choose from when submitting your application.
- Single-Channel/Asset Campaign
- Any campaign that uses a single channel or asset (ex: logo design, website redesign, etc).
- Multi-Channel/Asset Campaign
- Any campaign that uses multiple channels or assets (ex: entire rebrand, online presence re-design, etc. Special events should be included in this category).
- Category Awards: Top award in each category.
- Carol Mehlberg Award: Awarded to the top overall entry.
- Honorable Mentions: if applicable.
- Deadline: Friday, August 13th, 2021 at 11:59 PM
- Please note the system will automatically prevent entry submission after the deadline.
- Awards Presentation: Thursday, October 7th in Milwaukee, WI at the 2021 Annual Conference.
- If you have any questions on the entry process, please contact Kirsten Short by email at email@example.com.
- Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details as this will be used in the awards presentation if selected as a winner.
- You are able to submit entries in more than one category, as long as the work submitted meets the criteria.
- Each organization may submit up to five total entries.
- Entry fees may be paid online with a credit card when you have completed your submission. If you would like to pay by check, click on the “Pay by Check” option. If payment is not received by Friday, August 27th, 2021, your entry may be disqualified.
This competition is open to all WHPRMS members. Eligible entries must have been produced and/or completed – including measured results – between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2021. Entrant must have worked on the project being entered.
Payment is expected at the time of entry. Online, secure credit card processing is available and you may pay for your entries in one payment. You also have the option to pay by check. All checks must be mailed with a copy of the invoice. If checks are not received by Friday, August 27th, 2021, it could result in disqualification. Be sure to print a copy of your invoice at the completion of the entry process for your own records.
- Cost: $50 per entry.
- Send checks to:
563 Carter Court, Ste B
Kimberly, WI 54136
*NOTE: All submitted entries become the property of WHPRMS and will not be returned.