10. Healthcare pros from near and far will attend. Socializing is fun for most of us but this specific group is made up of industry leaders, movers and shakers, consultants and vendors. Bring business cards. Lots of them. Networking opportunities abound!
9. The staff at Stoney Creek is absolutely amazing.Get out of the office for a bit. Kickback, relax and have some fun! This is an investment in you.
8. Be an award winner! On Thursday evening, we will award members for the challenging, creative work they do. It’s always great to be recognized for a job well done, yes?
7. You don’t have to go to Las Vegas to have fun playing casino games. The Thursday night networking event will include casino games like blackjack, poker, craps and more. And prizes. Did we mention prizes?
6. Share stories, triumphs, and frustrations. We’re next-door neighbors, so our issues, concerns and challenges are similar. Who knows, you may meet your next mentor.
5. Someone will be crowned, Ms. WHPRMS. Quirky? Yes. Non-gender specific? Yes. Fun? Yes!
4. There’s golfing. If you come Wednesday, you can attend the golf scramble and meet some new social media gurus. They’ll be the ones in the plaid knickers, for sure.
3. You’ll be inspired. Who doesn’t need that injection every now and then? Plus, you’ll walk away with a load of ideas, tidbits and information to take back to your team.
2. There are two amazing keynote speakers. You don’t want to miss them! (Or any of our other amazing speakers! Download the full conference brochure here! )
1. It’s one of the biggest, local, most well attended conferences of the year. It’s for both Minnesota and Wisconsin professionals, and is the first time WHPRMS and MHSCN have joined forces. It will be a powerful event. We promise!
Time is running out to register for the conference before the early bird discount passes next Friday, July 31! CLICK HERE to register today. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at our annual conference!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.