Reports to: President
Term: Two-year term (additional 2-year term possible)
Requirements: Must be a current member of WHPRMS. Consideration will be given to professional expertise and involvement and service to the organization.
Job summary: Responsible for maintaining up-to-date information on the website and sharing information with members regarding job postings and other information important to members as determined by the board.
- Updates the WHPRMS website
- Sends out e-mails to membership regarding job postings
- Works with Education Chair to publish monthly blog posts on website
- Works with Awards Chair to order all items needed for annual awards ceremony
- Performs other related duties as requested by the president
- Revises planning materials and presents to board
- Updates job description if needed and forwards to the president
- Seeks board approval for any unbudgeted activities/expenditures
- Attends at least four Board of Directors meetings/phone conferences annually, either in-person or via phone. Special exceptions will be made upon approval by the president