True leaders are those who empower, engage and influence others. Well, be ready to be empowered in 2015! We’re pleased to announce the addition of six new members to our board of directors. This brings the WHRPMS board member total to 15. The role of this leadership group is to bring its members current knowledge and tools in healthcare marketing, public relations and business development.
New members include:
- Jody Miller Riendeau—Marketing Advisor, Rogers Behavioral Health System; President
- Peggy Weber-Kiefer—Account Supervisor, BVK; President Elect
- Mike Milligan—President, Legato Healthcare Marketing; Past President
- Meghan Massey—Account Supervisor, BVK; Education Co-Chair
- Rudy McCormick—Partner, Web Search Professionals; Membership Chair
- Rebecca Goplin—Product Marketing Manager, Influence Health; Communications Review Co-Chair
“Our outgoing board has made tremendous contributions to our organization, and we are very remiss to see them go. We sincerely thank them for all of their efforts over the years,” stated Jody Miller Riendeau, WHPRMS President. “We have pledged to uphold the mission for our membership by providing education, engagement and leadership opportunities to build upon their knowledge and further develop their careers in healthcare. WHPRMS is thrilled about the potential of the incoming board and we have several exciting initiatives planned for 2015.”
Existing board includes:
- Marisa Potter—Director, PREDICT Project Management, Influence Health; Treasurer
- Haley Gilman—Marketing and Community Relations Director, Divine Savior Healthcare; Education Chair
- Nicole Barreau—Marketing and Communications Specialist, UW Health; Communications Review Chair
- Matt Thompson—Public Relations and Communications Manager, Ministry Health Care – Northern Region; North Central District Representative
- Kathy Schultz—Senior Marketing Consultant, UW Health; Secretary
- Stacy Lenzen—Senior Communications Generalist, Hudson Hospital and Clinics; West District Representative
- Ryan Weckerly—President, MorningStar Media Group Ltd.; Social Media Director
- Chuck Moore—President, Ad Aids, Inc.; Sharing/Website Chair
- Mary Kay Grasmick, VP, Communications, Wisconsin Hospital Association; WHA Representative
The organization is currently recruiting for Southeast, Southwest and Northeast district representatives. If you are employed in a healthcare marketing capacity and are interested in joining the organization, contact Jody Miller Riendeau at email@example.com. WHPRMS is represented on the Council of Governmental Affairs of the Wisconsin Hospital Association (WHA) and is a chapter of the Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development (SHSMD).
For more information, please visit www.whprms.org.