Wednesday, August 12th, 12:00-1:00 PM (CST)
Crisis Communication Now and in the Future by AMPERAGE Marketing
AMPERAGE’S crisis communications experts have been boots on the ground for a myriad of crises across industries–from airline 9/11 response and natural disasters to foodborne pathogen recalls and most recently serving as crisis consultants for a public health entity during COVID-19.
Mark Mathis and Lori Davis will discuss the importance of crisis communications plans, training, and drills before a crisis hits. Effective messengers and clear communicators are important; however, strategic thinkers are essential.
They will share insights on how the crisis communications landscape has changed forever and what this means for healthcare communicators and marketers. During this webinar, topics that will be discussed include:
- Readiness: How novel raised the nimble quotient
- Importance of balancing scientific data with humanized stories
- Brand fatalities over tone deafness
- Words without action and accountability are just lip service
- Collaboration for the greater good
- Rise in owned and earned media
Monday, November 16, 12:00-1:00 PM (CST)
Direct Mail: Success from Start to Finish by Streamworks
The way we marketing to our customers is changing every day, so what are the key elements you need to incorporate into your campaign to generate a strong response rate and a healthy ROI? Join Christine Finnegan, Director of Marketing at Streamworks and Carrie McLaughlin, Business Development Executive, to discuss direct mail marketing strategy, segmentation, efficiencies, and tracking that can build success in your next direct mail program.
- The elements of a direct mail package – Format, Copy, Offer, and Call to Action.
- The importance of personalization and relevance: How to append your data when you are missing information.
- Printing, Data & Postal tips and tricks to increase your ROI.
- Understanding how delivery data can measure an accurate ROI.
*Recordings are password protected. If you attended a past webinar and are looking to get access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration will be verified.