Re-Igniting Your Healthcare Marketing
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 @ 12:00 PM (CST)
There’s no doubt that COVID-19 has changed the landscape of health care dramatically and forced marketers to ask some tough questions. What “new” behaviors are going to become the norm? How will the marketing mix being impacted? How should we adjust our messaging or advertising strategies? How can we reach our community with limited resources? In this session, we’ll help you re-ignite your marketing efforts by providing tools to help you think critically, evaluate strategies and get creative to ensure your organization is prepared to meet patient needs today, 6 months from now and well into the future. In this fast-paced session, we will:
- Learn what messages are resonating well, and your patients and communities need from you right now.
- Understand patient decision-making in a recession, and how that might impact their health care priorities.
- Manage new goals, sometimes with fewer resources.
- Provide strategies to develop a new marketing plan given your initial strategies may have gone out the window.
Emily Hartzog, Vice President, Chartwell Agency
Emily Hartzog is Vice President with Chartwell Agency, an integrated marketing communications firm in Rockford, IL. She is a much-requested speaker by organizations and associations across the country as she takes real-life implemented strategies and shares best practices with all levels of health care leadership. She has more than 19 years of experience in marketing and public relations as well as a strong background in strategic planning, training, and crisis communications. In her position at Chartwell Agency, Emily leads the training and strategic planning service line while enjoying her roots in marketing with a variety of branding, website and marketing campaign projects for clients.
Chartwell Agency has worked with/works with the following health care clients:
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Beloit Health System
- National Center for Rural Health Professionals
- Rockford Gastro Associates
- Baton Rouge Cardiology Center
- And many, many more!